During the webinar we will tell you how street lighting affects safety, the environment and the city budget.
During the webinar, we will answer the following questions:
– How to light a pedestrian crossing?
– What color temperature should be used in street lighting?
– What are the aspects that should be considered when modernizing street lighting? Is it worth investing in a lighting control system?
During the webinar we will explain:
– What is light pollution and how it affects the environment?
– The benefits of street lighting control
– The influence of color temperature on the safety of the natural environment
The webinar is intended for:
– Mayors, municipality representatives
– Street infrastructure managers
– Lighting specialists and designers
It is this webinar that will bring you a large dose of knowledge that you will use in your professional life!